Found 38 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 34 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 27 buyer locations and 7 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 6
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 5
- Derby City Council - 2
- Transport for London - 2
- Scape Procure Scotland - 1
- Highways England - 1
- Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games - 1
- Wigan Council - 1
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 1
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
63% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 42% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- research services
- construction project management
- civil engineering
- research and development
- environmental engineering
- professional organisations
- construction work
- construction services
- business services
- management consultancy
- architecture, engineering and planning
- environmental issues
- bridge inspection
- environmental services
- public utilities
- construction consultancy
- cleaning and environmental
- social work
- marine survey
- design consultancy
- natural resources management
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- archaeological services
- transport services
- project management
- advisory and consultative engineering
- data processing
- contract administration
- auditing services
- calculation of costs
- specialty design