Your search matched 50 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 28 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 8
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 7
- Carmarthenshire County Council - 2
- Scape Procure Scotland - 2
- Derby City Council - 2
- West Midlands Combined Authority - 2
- Transport for London - 2
- Highways England - 2
- Transport for Greater Manchester - 1
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
60% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
58% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 28% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- research services
- civil engineering
- construction project management
- research and development
- transport systems
- construction consultancy
- engineering and construction
- engineering services
- construction work
- business services
- design consultancy
- architecture, engineering and planning
- construction services
- public utilities
- building surveying
- procurement consultancy
- contract administration
- data processing
- calculation of costs
- specialty design
- land rental or sale
- building rental or sale
- energy efficiency
- energy management
- construction economics
- feasibility study
- construction supervision
- composition and purity
- analysis services