Found 24 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 24 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 18 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 5
- Derby City Council - 2
- Transport for London - 2
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 2
- Suffolk Sourcing - 1
- Southern Water Services - 1
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 1
- Barnsley Doncaster Rotherham & Sheffield Combined Authority - 1
- United Utilities Water - 1
- Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
62% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 62% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- research and development
- environmental auditing
- professional organisations
- environmental engineering
- environmental issues
- management consultancy
- architecture, engineering and planning
- research services
- construction work
- bridge inspection
- environmental services
- public utilities
- architectural services
- engineering services
- social work
- cleaning and environmental
- marine survey
- archaeological services
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- environmental management
- environmental planning
- landscape architecture
- natural resources management
- transport services
- project management
- advisory and consultative engineering
- business services
- procurement consultancy
- quantity surveying
- calculation of costs