Found 103 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 99 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 50 buyer locations and 20 supplier locations.
- Leicester City Council - 20
- Highways England - 12
- Cornwall Council - 8
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 5
- Derby City Council - 4
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 3
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 3
- Leeds University - 2
- Barnsley Doncaster Rotherham & Sheffield Combined Authority - 2
- Birmingham City Council - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
43% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 25% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- engineering and construction
- calculation of costs
- management consultancy
- project management
- architecture, engineering and planning
- construction consultancy
- professional organisations
- construction services
- ground investigation
- treasury services
- business services
- structural engineering
- environmental auditing
- feasibility study
- environmental engineering
- infrastructure works
- environmental issues
- transport services
- event services
- quantity surveying
- river regulation and flood control
- engineering services
- mechanical and electrical
- bridge inspection
- environmental services
- public utilities
- construction project management