Found 37 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 36 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 4
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government - 3
- General Medical Council - 3
- HM Revenue & Customs - 3
- Money & Pensions Service - 3
- Competition & Markets Authority - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Department for Education - 2
- Food Standards Agency - 1
- Ministry of Justice - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
46% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
92% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 35% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- research services
- market research
- economic research
- survey services
- equal opportunities
- evaluation consultancy
- information technology software
- telephone survey
- social research
- market and economic research
- customer satisfaction survey
- survey analysis
- customer survey
- customer care
- business, professional and specialist organisations
- military research and technology
- survey conduction
- survey design