Your search matched 39 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 27 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Department for Education - 10
- HM Revenue & Customs - 4
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- General Medical Council - 2
- Money & Pensions Service - 2
- Connexus Housing - 1
- Futures Housing Group - 1
- AHDB - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
46% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
95% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 31% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- market research
- research services
- survey services
- economic research
- evaluation consultancy
- information technology software
- telephone survey
- survey analysis
- customer survey
- customer satisfaction survey
- customer care
- social research
- business, professional and specialist organisations
- military research and technology
- survey conduction
- survey design
- market and economic research