Found 46 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 34 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 31 buyer locations and 14 supplier locations.
- Transport for the North - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Transport for London - 2
- Peabody Trust - 2
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- Department for Education - 2
- Joint Procurement Service for Surrey & Sussex Police - 1
- Thames Water Utilities - 1
- Highways England - 1
- Cambridgeshire District Councils - 1
98% of published notices are Award notices.
76% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
74% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 39% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- construction consultancy
- management consultancy
- architectural services
- construction project management
- design consultancy
- drinking water distribution
- real estate
- transport systems
- project management
- research and development
- building construction
- construction work
- project and design preparation
- construction services
- quantity surveying
- laboratory services
- groundwater pollution
- mechanical engineering
- forest conservation strategy planning
- asbestos removal
- environmental institution building or planning
- environmental auditing
- marine conservation strategy planning
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- dimensional surveying
- electrical power systems design
- archaeological services
- construction site supervision
- electrical services
- natural resources management