Your search matched 62 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 17
- UK Shared Business Services - 9
- Department for Education - 5
- Ministry of Justice - 4
- FCO Services - 2
- Pension Protection Fund - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Government Digital Service - 2
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
- DFT DVLA - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
58% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
61% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 60% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- personnel supply services
- information technology
- project management
- business analysis
- technical systems
- recruitment services
- legal advisory and information
- research services
- business transaction and personal business
- administration services
- software programming
- information technology software
- research and development
- data processing
- software package
- data analysis
- computer support
- software consultancy
- management consultancy
- time accounting or human resources
- enterprise resource planning
- sales, marketing and business intelligence