Found 77 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 73 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 46 buyer locations and 24 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 7
- Highways England - 5
- Merseytravel - 4
- Restoration & Renewal Delivery Authority - 4
- Department for International Development - 4
- Southern Water Services - 4
- MOD - 4
- Leeds City Council - 3
- Thames Water Utilities - 3
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
38% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 17% of notices.
There are 15 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- civil engineering
- architecture and construction
- foreign economic aid
- business services
- research and development
- management consultancy
- information technology
- construction consultancy
- transport systems
- water supply and waste water
- infrastructure works
- construction work
- design consultancy
- engineering design
- environmental auditing
- project management
- database management system
- engineering and construction
- architecture, engineering and planning
- education and training
- technical analysis
- construction site supervision
- procurement consultancy
- geology, oceanography and hydrology
- public utilities
- research services
- energy efficiency
- urban environment
- engineering services