Your search matched 49 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 36 buyer locations and 19 supplier locations.
- Food Standards Agency - 5
- British Business Bank - 4
- Department for Education - 3
- NHS England Commissioning Board - 2
- Hull University - 2
- Government Internal Audit Agency HM Treasury - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 1
- South Tyneside Council - 1
- New College Durham - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
37% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
80% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 27% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- internal audit
- auditing services
- research and development
- accounting and auditing
- business services
- finance services
- evaluation consultancy
- finance and insurance
- education and training
- management consultancy
- quality assurance system
- project management
- fraud audit
- risk or hazard assessment
- corporate governance rating
- performance review
- statutory audit
- accounting review
- market and economic research
- financial auditing
- financial management