Found 42 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 35 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 30 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- Department for Work & Pensions - 6
- Ministry of Justice - 3
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 2
- Lincolnshire County Council - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Cumbria County Council - 2
- Education & Skills Funding Agency - 1
- West Midlands Combined Authority - 1
- Hertfordshire County Council - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
74% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
38% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 24% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- education and training
- facilities management
- call centre
- aircraft equipment
- aircraft parts
- construction work
- transport services
- water transport
- refuse and waste
- hospital support
- office support
- agricultural machinery
- management consultancy
- administration, defence and social security
- training services
- landscaping work
- adult education
- telephone answering
- telephone operator
- environmental planning
- archaeological services
- environmental services
- energy management
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- business, professional and specialist organisations
- engineering and construction
- agricultural services
- caretaker services
- building installation
- construction services
- document management
- building inspection