Found 50 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 39 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 35 buyer locations and 20 supplier locations.
- Leeds City Council - 4
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 3
- Cumbria County Council - 3
- Ministry of Justice - 3
- North Tyneside Council - 2
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council - 2
- Wakefield Council - 2
- Lincolnshire County Council - 2
- Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council - 2
- Department for Education - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
76% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 34% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- social work
- education and training
- welfare services
- health services
- miscellaneous health services
- primary education
- holiday centre and holiday home
- community health
- psychiatrist or psychologist
- pre-school education
- vocational secondary education
- daycare services
- youth education
- horse riding school
- personal development training
- secondary education
- special education
- tutorial services