Found 49 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 38 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 22 supplier locations.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 4
- Department for Education - 3
- Leeds City Council - 3
- Halton Borough Council - 2
- North Tyneside Council - 2
- Skills Development Scotland - 2
- Peterborough City Council - 1
- Procurement & Logistics Service Social Procurement Unit - 1
- Dorset County Council - 1
- Isle of Wight Council - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
57% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
82% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 29% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- social work
- education and training
- health services
- welfare services
- community action programme
- human resources
- guidance and counselling
- primary education
- adult education
- training services
- psychiatrist or psychologist
- community health
- counselling services
- special education
- youth education
- tutorial services
- horse riding school
- personal development training
- secondary education
- community-based services