Your search matched 47 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 32 buyer locations and 15 supplier locations.
- Gloucestershire County Council - 3
- Hampshire County Council - 3
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 2
- Valuation Office Agency - 2
- Thames Valley Police - 2
- Oxfordshire County Council - 2
- HM Land Registry - 2
- Lincoln University - 1
- Harrogate Borough Council - 1
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
85% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 21% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- telecommunications equipment
- public utilities
- mobile telephone services
- short message service (SMS)
- computer network
- telecommunications services
- wide area network
- office and computing machinery
- communications equipment
- telecommunications network
- closed circuit television cameras
- road traffic control equipment
- local area network
- data services
- telephone network
- integrated network
- computer platforms
- computer equipment
- integrated telecommunications
- data networks
- internet services
- construction work
- construction and ancillary
- ancillary works
- network equipment
- telecommunications facilities
- network operating system
- communications systems
- telecommunications cable and equipment