Found 34 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 31 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 12 supplier locations.
- Gloucestershire County Council - 3
- Hampshire County Council - 3
- Valuation Office Agency - 2
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 2
- Scottish Prison Service - 1
- Dof Land & Property Services - 1
- Harrogate Borough Council - 1
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
- Longhurst Group - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 1
94% of published notices are Award notices.
35% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
82% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 18% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- public utilities
- telecommunications equipment
- mobile telephone services
- wide area network
- communications equipment
- telecommunications network
- closed circuit television cameras
- road traffic control equipment
- internet network
- local area network
- data services
- software package
- telecommunications services
- office and computing machinery
- integrated network
- data networks
- cable infrastructure
- communications infrastructure
- communications network
- communications systems
- construction and ancillary
- construction work
- ancillary works
- data transmission
- integrated telecommunications
- internet services
- network equipment
- network operating system
- network upgrade
- optical telecommunication cables