Your search matched 34 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 2
- HM Land Registry - 2
- Transport Scotland - 2
- Met Office - 2
- Radioactive Waste Management - 2
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
85% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 26% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- data services
- research and development
- geographic information systems
- mapping software
- miscellaneous software
- computer equipment
- interruptible power supplies
- magnetic cards
- mobile telephones
- non-piloted aircraft
- office and computing machinery
- office machines
- personal computers, office equipment
- uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- battery chargers
- biometric sensors
- communications equipment
- computers and office equipment
- computer training
- electric sensors
- ink products
- software copyright consultancy
- telecommunications equipment