Found 24 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 22 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 2
- Department for Transport - 2
- Highways England - 1
- London Borough of Merton - 1
- Lee Valley Regional Park Authority - 1
- Thanet District Council - 1
- Radioactive Waste Management - 1
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
46% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
79% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 25% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- research and development
- geographic information systems
- computer equipment
- computer training
- electric sensors
- ink products
- interruptible power supplies
- magnetic cards
- mobile telephones
- non-piloted aircraft
- office and computing machinery
- office machines
- personal computers, office equipment
- software copyright consultancy
- uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- battery chargers
- biometric sensors
- communications equipment
- computers and office equipment
- telecommunications equipment
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- recreation, culture and sport