Found 1,000 procurement notices over the past 9 months. There are 949 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 623 buyer locations.
- Sport England - 19
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 14
- Bristol City Council - 13
- UK Research & Innovation - 11
- Telford & Wrekin Council - 11
- Calmac Ferries - 10
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 10
- Associated British Ports - 10
- Scottish Hydro Electric Power Distribution - 9
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 9
100% of published notices are Award notices.
73% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
13% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 16% of notices.
There are 21 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- information technology
- repair and maintenance
- insurance services
- school catering
- software package
- education and training
- social work
- transport services
- health services
- precision equipment
- refuse and waste
- building construction
- research and development
- school cleaning
- architecture and construction
- management consultancy
- advertising and marketing
- computer cabling
- finance and insurance
- road transport
- business services
- facilities management
- occupational clothing
- welfare services
- electrical machinery
- electricity distribution
- security services
- grounds maintenance
- food and drink
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals