Your search matched 402 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 466 supplier locations.
80% of published notices are Award notices.
53% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- education and training
- software package
- architecture and construction
- transport services
- information technology
- social work
- construction products
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- cleaning and environmental
- recreation, culture and sport
- repair and maintenance
- fitted kitchens
- security services
- bathrooms construction
- construction machinery
- audio-visual and optical equipment
- vehicle bodies, trailers or semi-trailers
- road transport
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- complete or part construction
- adult education
- bathroom furniture
- security equipment
- environmental services
- road construction materials
- suspended access equipment
- refuse and waste
- electrical machinery
- computer equipment
- finance and insurance