Found 353 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 290 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 6 buyer locations and 393 supplier locations.
77% of published notices are Award notices.
49% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
28% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- education and training
- health and social work
- software package
- architecture and construction
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- information technology
- agricultural and horticultural products
- social work
- construction products
- transport services
- repair and maintenance
- building installations
- cleaning and environmental
- recreation, culture and sport
- vehicle bodies, trailers or semi-trailers
- construction machinery
- transport equipment
- fitted kitchens
- bathrooms construction
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- road construction materials
- rock salt
- taxi services
- road transport
- adult education
- bathroom furniture
- environmental services
- communications equipment
- banking services
- public security, law and order
- driving school